Saturday 20 July 2019

House of Seduction Apk Remastered V1.0 Android Adult Game Download

House of Seduction Apk Remastered V1.0 Android Adult Game Download

ir="ltr" style="text-align: left;" trbidi="on">
House of Seduction APK Remastered Android
Hi. My name is megacycle per second, (Choose your own name) and welcome to my story. I spent the last 5 years just about wasting my life away. Then in some unspecified time in the future Elaine declared she was commerce the house, our home for over twenty years. That was one hell of a get up decision. Not solely is it a valuable property, however it's loads of sentimental worth, too. it absolutely was designed and designed by Elaine’s late husband, his initial major project. I simply couldn’t let that happen. For the primary time in my life I had to man up.

So I came up with a superb attempt to save the house. Living during a city with an outsized University, and with countless students crying out for tight accommodations, it absolutely was a no brainer within the end: farm out the spare rooms. All I had to try to to was to persuade Elaine, and life might return to the means it absolutely was on behalf of me.

She agreed, however sadly, the implementation of this arrange came with conditions which might finish my advance mode, I had to induce employment and begin paying my means. She additionally warned Maine that if I misbehaved with the new tenants, she would turf Maine out. Yeah, I know. Harsh, right? therefore here we tend to area unit. nowadays is that the day the scholars move in. What happens from currently on? That’s what this story is concerning. It ought to be fascinating times.

INFORMATION

Release Date 2019-07-17
Size 46MB
DeveloperHorny Hydra Games
CensorshipNo
Version1.0
OSWindows, Mac, Linux, Android
LanguageEnglish


v0.1

  • Remastered in Ren’py 
  • Characters and backgrounds redesigned 
  • All new animations (Our artist has reused some of the animations.) 
  • 2 H-scenes 
  • New GUI 
  • Many, many dialogue fixes



 Watch Gameplay Of This Game


By Donating Us At Least 10$ Per Month On Patreon Then You Will Not Visit This Page And Go Straight To Game. Become a Patron!



0 coment�rios: